Tuesday, 15 November 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I've just received this blog award from the lovely  Kelly  I want to say: thank you very much for giving me this award, that's very kind of you!

RULES
1. You have to thank the person that gave you the award and a link back to his/her blog.
2. You have to share 7 facts about yourself.
3. You then have to send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award.

7 facts about me:
1. I've fallen in love with makeup not long ago.
2. I hate catchup and similar stuff.
3. I hate horror movies.
4. I'm from Belo Horizonte - Minas Gerais - Brazil.
5. I've been living in London for little more than a year.
6. I don't drink soft drinks nor alcoholic drinks at all.
7. My favorite singer is Ozzy Osbourne.

The 15 people I'm sending this award to are:
1. Sandra from Beauty Balm
2. Sarah from From The Cherry Tree 
3. Claire from Dolly Blossom
4. Cat from Style by Cat
5. Nav from Navilicious Beauty
6. Ronnie from Bows and Curtseys
7. Lyndsey from Life and Loves of Lyndsey
8. Emma from Milkteef
9. Jen from From Head to Toe
10. Jayne from Jayne's Kitschen
11. Phlox and Azure from Eye Graffiti  
12. Angie from The Beauty Belle 
13. Olivia from Dolly Daydream

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :) ooh I like horrors and I'd love to be like you with the drinks but I'm addicted to fizzy drinks at the moment lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Livia, thank you so much! You've made my day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the award!!! however, we recently posted a Tell me about yourself award, and it's also 7 things about yourself, so aren't these awards very much alike? do you know hoe to separate the one from the other? On the other hand, we can post seven more things about us!
    Anyway, thank you so much for this, we'll work something out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @EyeGraffiti
    Glad you like it!
    As you already have answered 7 questions I think there is no need to do it again =)

    Just wanted to show that I really like your blog =)))
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...